Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Gilmore Girl Night




So, I am a big fan of Gilmore Girls. I have watched every episode because my wonderful husband bought me the season DVDs so any that I missed on TV I watched later. I also have a great friend that shares my love so we usually have a Tuesday night Gilmore Girls night. That would be tonight and I am excited. I know it sounds like I am a TV head but really it is just this show. It is kind of my indulgence during the week. I just read that the show will only do one more season. That would be so sad. I actually saw a shirt that on of the girls was wearing on the show and ordered one like it. It says " Reading is sexy". I know I am a total nerd and should not be sharing this so early into my blogging career but I am anyways. Any Gilmore Girls fans out there?

4 comments:

Levi said...

Gilmore Girls Rock!

kddub said...

You got me started and now I am hooked! I think next week is the season finale. You aren't a nerd for loving it, it's a good story! (besides that would make me one too!)
Love the blog it's fun
~Kristin

Elena said...

Oooooo....Curtis and I have watched all of Alias by means of DVD, and are such nerds, that we bought the 2006 calendar, so your not alone....maybe we could start a Gilmore Girls night here at the Land...I bet we would all be sooo into it!

urban mama said...

If anyone at the land wants to start on the Gilmore Girls you are more than welcome to borrow my DVDs. I have the first 5 seasons.