Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Concert night

We had a brilliant night last night!! My husband and I and two friends drove to San Francisco to go to the Phil Wickham and David Crowder Band concert. We got there early and met up with our good friend Brody. He is Phil's tour manager and so we got the "royal treatment" We saw David Crowder sound check and then went to dinner. Then back to the Filmore where the concert was. We got these balcony seats right in front to Phil's dressing room and pretty much the best seats in the place. The concert was amazing. I tend to like music so much more after seeing it live and that was certainly true with the David Crowder Band. It was just an amazing experience. We then got to meet some of the guys after the show and that was fun and weird at the same time. I never really know what to say to them but they were are pretty cool. After the concert we grabbed a late night snack and then headed home. The best parts were spending a whole day and evening with my husband and no kids and getting to see Brody and hang out with him some. The whole night was really great and I am not going to do it justice by writing about it. It is just one of those things that is better in person. But it was great, Brody was awesome for getting us in and the great seats and hanging with us and the music was spectacular. If you have not heard them you should. It is well worth the money.

3 comments:

Court said...

How fun! DCB is Aaron's favorite right now:) Glad you guys had fun:) I too love those nights with just my husband:) I think it makes me a better Mommy:)

Larissa said...

that sounds like soooo much fun!!! david crowder is awesome, i love him!! i'm so happy for you that you got to enjoy such a wonderful day/ evening!!

kddub said...

I wish I could've been there too!
Glad you had fun, Brody said it was a good time.