Thursday, April 26, 2007

Life is flying

I did not mean to take so long to write again. I did not want to leave such a sad thing for so long. Life is just going by so fast and I feel like I am aprinting to keep up.

Our new little girl is almost three months old. She had a check up and is doing really good. She is 12lbs and very healthy. We are having so much fun with her. Things have become more normal and we are all adjusting to the changes. She is also sleeping a lot better so that makes everything a lot more tolerable. She smiles so much. From about 8:30pm to 10:30pm is her happy time and she just smiles and has a great time with us. It is when the other kids are in bed so it is nice one on one time with her.

This weekend my husband is taking the two older kids with a friend and his kids to go to the beach. They are so excited and I am looking forward to some time with just me and the baby.

Other news around here:

I got my hair cut short. I think I like it but it is short.

My son is going to go to school next year. We are all excited about it and we have found a really good school for him.

I moved some things around in our house and made a play/art room and it is so nice. The kids love it and they are not making such a mess right in our living room.

My alergies are getting really bad and I am dreading the month of May even though it is the best weather here.

I made it to the gym one time this week, which was one time more than I have in the past few weeks.

I am really looking forward to summer ( swimming, no school, vacations, and BBQ's)

I do not really have a point for this post but I wanted to put something a little more light hearted up. We all miss my grandma but she is so much happier now.

My kids have been counting down the days for a long time to their trip tomorrow and now it will finally be here. They sure have a great dad.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

how fun for the 3 of them, and the 2 of you!!
put a picture up of your hair!!! i'd love to see it!! :) it's so fun doing something different every once in a while.

kddub said...

You are both great parents! I am sure you will all have a great weekend.

I agree with Larissa, put up a picture of your hair!

I am glad that Ruth is sleeping better, and smiling how fun!

Court said...

Hey Jessie:) Aaron put together a blog for us and I know you are on here so take a look at the pictures of the family! Like you I am busy with my Little One, actually typing this with one hand...not so easy! E-mail me your e-mail again, I deleted it on accident. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, she was such an amazing woman! Write more later when I have both hands!