Saturday, December 29, 2007

My top ten for 2007

1. The finalization of our adoption, one of the happiest days of my life

2. Our new house with lots of room for guests, a big backyard, and a kitchen that I love to cook in, I hope I never have to move.

3. Movies, ">Once and ">Juno. It is a tie. If you have not seen these, you should. You will not be sorry.

4. The book Ten Thousand Suns... one I could not put down.

5. My trip to Burkina Faso, a trip of a lifetime

6. My son losing his first tooth and my middle girl becoming a little fashion designer

7 Our time in Tahoe this last summer... swimming, hiking, and just enjoying being on vacation

8. My road trip with my friend helping her move to Vermont. We went though the craziest storm I have ever experienced.

9. Discovering that I like sushi...this makes my husband very happy

10. My bike and double stroller. We went on our first bike ride all together (all five of us) and it was wonderful. The stroller has made walks much more enjoyable and we get outside a lot more.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Awww, I miss you guys...

I'll have to read that book and watch the movies. It was a good year- especially the addition of the little bird. And the trip. Wow.

english essay help said...

Good trailer! I like it! I`ll recomend to wathc it everybody!