Monday, December 10, 2007

This cool kid turned 7 today!!!


I am so proud to be the mom of this great kid. It is amazing to me that he is seven years old already. He has learned so many things since the day he came into our lives. He writes stories now and reads really well. He draws me welcome home monster pictures and has the most amazing imagination. I am so happy I get to have a front row seat to his life. It is a blessing to be the mom of such an amazing boy. Happy Birthday, my sweet boy.

4 comments:

Court said...

Happy Birthday Nickloli:) I was just thinking of you and how you had that fun birthday party and we made Christmas ornaments...we still have ours and they still smell good! Have a happy birthday:) Jessie...our kids are getting older...I guess that means we are too...makes me reflective!

Larissa said...

S.E.V.E.N.?!?!?! are you POSITIVE he's not still 3?? where in the world does this thing called time go???
we were talking about him the other day and my boy asked who he was (overheard his name) we told him he knew him when he was a baby... that your boy once wrote a story saying that our boy was his best friend and all that... yours is definitely such a sweetie.... :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

kddub said...

Happy birthday to him!

Unknown said...

are you sure he's related to levi? he doesn't look a thing like him ...