Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What music is playing in your day?

I read a post by this girl and I loved the concept. The idea is that instead of a schedule your day has a rhythm. I have been thinking about it a lot lately and I will think in my head " what is playing right now? Is it classical music, rock, smooth jazz, worship, hip-hop, R&B?" I do not know if that is exactly what the girl meant when she wrote the post but it is how I have imagined it. I also like the idea of not haveing a really strict schedule but that there is some "rhythm" to our days. There is a flow and it may change some days and some days are a faster flow and some days are a slower flow but there is some reason to what we are doing and some thought to our days. When things feel like they are getting out of control and I am going to go crazy with the noise I mentally turn down the volume and figure out where our rhythm is out of line. I really like this concept and I think it just explains life so well. It is something I can really understand and put into practice in our lives.

No comments: