Monday, December 04, 2006

Seven Years


Today I have been married to my wonderful husband for seven years. I cannot believe that it has been that long and at the same time I can barely remember what it was like before he was a part of my life. We have decided that we want to change our anniversary date because December 4th is just a very busy time. Our sons birthday is the 10th and there are other family member birthdays and then there is Christmas so we are moving the date to sometime in the spring. We have not picked a date yet. All that to say that we are not really celebrating today and postphoning it until later.

I know that it is easy to get used to someone and then only noticing the things that maybe bother you or get on your nerves. I want to take this opportunity to say that I am very thankful for my husband. He treats me really well and he puts up with my crazy moods. He makes me laugh and he is a great father.

All I can say is that I am thankful that I married well.
He is a real catch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way to go on being married and having kids and stuff. give yourself a high five.