Friday, November 03, 2006

Thankful November

I think this is a good month to think of things that we are thankful for. It is the month of Thanksgiving afterall so it is a good time to concentrate on those things that make our hearts glad.

1. I am thankful for pumpkin scones and coffee on a cold morning with my mom and great-grandma.

2. I am thankful for my birthday, it is nice to have a special day

3. I am thankful for starting my day with a wonderful swim

4. I am thankful for my kids imaginations

5. I am thankful for a warm, cozy house

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi there!
I stumbled across your blog, and I have to say, I love your thoughts. What a great thing to do--thankful November. I am also an urban mama, but long for the country. So it is nice to see a fellow urban mama.
I will be reading...

kddub said...

Let's see, I am thankful for our warm house, (it's freezing here!) I am thankful that I will have this baby sometime this month! I am thankful that Brody will be home tommorow, and off for awhile soon!

devon said...

Your Birthday. Yay! And, seriously, what better thing than that pool gym pass? Hope your special day is perfect!