Monday, September 17, 2007

My house and the history behind it.


I promised pictures of our new house so long ago but you know how it is when you move and it is taking us forever to get fully moved in. I thought I should start this with a little history of our houses and moving. We have been married for seven year. In that seven years we have moved ten times. We have moved for many different reasons but I think this is the house that we can stay in for a long time. We usually say that with almost every house we have ever lived in but I am really hoping it is true with this house. For one because I love this house, for another reason, I do not want to move our family again. This is a house that we could raise however many kids we end up with. It is in a great location. And until God asks us to move again this is where you will find me. I thought I would post pictures of the rooms that we have finished completely. That way I will be motivated to move through the house getting every room done. We worked really hard this weekend on our garage and Kli's room. I got some of the ideas from a good friend who has a great eye for room design. He is so happy with his room and I find him in his loft really often. He reads every chance he gets and now he has his own little place to do just that. So here are the first house pictures.


3 comments:

kddub said...

It looks so good!
... I love that house too, I think you guys have found the house that fits you so well.

Larissa said...

yay! thank you for putting some pics up! :)
that is so cool you have found somewhere you feel settled. i am sure your family will make some beautiful memories there!!

Anonymous said...

I love his room, you made it so nice for him!