Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Walking around in a fog

The last couple of days I have felt like my head is full of fog. The baby has not been sleeping as well as normal. She is getting some teeth and pretty cranky. She does not want to be put down much so I am lifting a 22lb weight all day while trying to get the other normal day stuff done. Everytime one of the kids asks me a question I feel like it takes so much effort to answer. I have to really concentrate. I think the only answer is to get to bed earlier tonight and try to start over tomarrow. I hope a good nights sleep will clear the fog from my head

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what that feels like. Sometimes the day is just shot and all you can do is give yourself grace and try to get enough sleep for the next day!

Unknown said...

good to see you and most of the family today. we'll definitely have to do it again.

kddub said...

I'm sorry! That is so rough. Cooper is getting teeth right now too. I don't know if you already have this, but he LOVES those net feeder things with frozen banana or mango or something in there cold, even ice. Because he gnaws on it so much, I think it really helped the tooth pop through quicker. (It also enables me to set him down from time to time!)