Thursday, November 08, 2007

What a great day.

I had such a great birthday. I got to go get my hair cut. Which I always really enjoy. I spent time with my kids. I opened the presents from them. I had great friends who gave me gifts and called me and wished me a happy birthday. And my husband totally surprised me by having my mom come and watch the kids while we went on a real date. I was not expecting that at all. We went out for sushi and then to the movies. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. I have one amazing husband. One of the presents that I got from my husband was an object that allowed me to take these yesterday. Can you guess what it was?


2 comments:

Larissa said...

great pictures! it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess a CAMERA! What a great gift. Happy birthday, I wish I could have been there. I would have come on your date with you! I'm sure that would have been fun. (Just kidding.)