Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ground breaking




For those who do not know my husband is the owner of LJ Urban and they are working to build eco-urban houses. A couple of days ago they broke ground for the first time. It is very exciting for them and I am so proud of him. They set up these sit here signs on all of their project sites to get people thinking, dreaming, and excited about what is coming to their neighborhood. I think there are about 6 of them. We went last night to see them and the kids thought it was very cool. They really stand out and I think it is a great idea. The one picture is from the front and then the second is the back of it that you see sitting on the rock. The last picture is where the first phase of houses is going. It does not look like much right now but you can see where each house will go and get an idea of how it will look. I just thought I would share what my husband does and show you all how amazing he is. I am very proud of him.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

that is so awesome!! yay for you guys!! :) how exciting!!

kddub said...

Those signs are really good ideas. Very inspiring. Keep us updated on the developments.