Thursday, August 16, 2007

Last weekend some good friends came to visit. They stayed with us for two nights and we all had a great time. The kids had so much fun playing and we all enjoyed the company. I am always so inspired when I spend time with these friends. They will be moving out of the country soon and so we were blessed to get to spend some time with them before they leave.

Their little girl is very close in age to my girl and they are like two peas in a pod. We were amazed at how similar they are. They spent most of the days in dress up princess dresses. They have stong emotions that go up and down quickly. They both suck their two middle fingers. They are the middle children in their families. And they got along really well. On the last day, just before they left they were cuddled up in a bed together laughing and giggling. I hope that they can remain friends for a long time. It seems that they have a special bond. Kind of how I feel about my friend. There are just some people that you feel a connection to right away. It is a special kind of friendship. One that I belive can stand the test of time, and of moving far away.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Even though it makes me sad to hear it put that way... it's hard to leave. We had so, so much fun with you guys...