Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick as can be...

I have not time but I feel like it has been so long since I last posted. I am back from my trip and had a wonderful time. I have a great story to tell but it will have to wait for another time. We are back into the swing of life at home. School starts on Tuesday and things are pretty busy until then. It is really hot here and so we are trying to be creative and stay cool. I am on my way to a friends house to make soap tonight and I am really excited about it. It should be good fun. So, I am off to make some soap, visit with a couple of friends and enjoy a little breather.

I will leave you with this picture of my beautiful baby...


I put a little thing on my sidebar that says what I am going to call my kids from now on in my blog.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

she's so cute!!!
can't wait to hear more about your trip! :)
have fun making soap... i have never done that before, but have always wanted to try-- let me know how it goes!!

molly said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! She is growing up so fast. Check it out...is that Nickoli climbing into your refrigerator like a monkey. Too funny.

Court said...

she is so precious:) we need to get together soon so our kids can see eachother:) and we can visit...i got your e-mail and will respond today sometime:) hope your trip with Vanessa was fun...she will always be close to you...that is how Gina and I have been, it is great to have a friend like that:)