Monday, June 12, 2006

Birthday Trip to the Beach






This weekend we went to a place called Costanoa and it was wonderful. It is between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz. We stayed in their tent cabins that were just so cute. Levi said they were very romatic and since it was for his birthday I think I picked a good place. He is going to be 25 in a couple of weeks so we thought we would start the celebrations early. My parents kept the kids and we had a very restfull weekend togther. We had a picnic on the beach both days. There were hikes all over the place we stayed and of course we ate very well. I love that after all these years with my husband we still really enjoy being together. He is one of a kind. We also went into Santa Cruz and looked around and saw the movie Mission Impossible 3. It was actually a pretty good movie. We read a lot and spent a lot of time having conversations that were not interupted by our kids. So, thank you mom and dad for taking the kids and giving us a great weekend. And thank you Levi for marrying me so that we can spend many more birthdays togther.

1 comment:

devon said...

I think Levi looks just like Nickoli here : ) You guys are great parents, and more... You are great spouses! I love to imagine the day that we will get away like that. When P-nut is weaned (which is going rather slowly...)