Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Hunt

I hate shopping for a swimsuit. I absolutly hate it. This year pretty early on I found one at Target that was cute, it fit me, and it was not to expensive. Then when my stuff got taken out of the car in Santa Cruz, there went my bathing suit. So I decided to really splurg and order a bathing suit from speedo online. I was sure that it would be here before our camping trip tomarrow. So, I waited until the last minute. No bathing suit. So by the time I got to run to the mall it was 8pm. The mall closes at 9pm. I had 45min to find a bathing suit that looked good on me (with my post baby body). I ran in, tried on 3 suits and took one home. It is completly boring, all black, but it fits and I am ready for a weekend at the lake camping and swimming. I might hate shopping for a swimsuit but I LOVE to swim!!

1 comment:

devon said...

OOh, the lake is somewhere that i could spend all day. At tahoe last week there was one day that we were in the water for hours and hours and on the beach in the shade reading and chatting and just laying quietly listening to the kids play. Today scott told me that the log house by your grandpas in alta will come up for sale soon and it'll be a steal. I could so live there. But then it'd be so far from our peeps and other things we can't live without. i hope your bathing suit is very nice and when you get back your new one will be in and we should try it out at the river down 28th. Do you have plans for the fourth?