Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Hot and Not Getting Any Cooler


I cannot believe how hot it is. It is like summer started officially and decided to just burn us up. It has been so hard with the kids and the heat. I feel like I should take them somewhere to cool off so we go to a pool or like today we went to this place that had a man made waterfall and creek that they could play in. They had a lot of fun but by the time we get home I am so tired I can't even move. Then we are just kind of stuck inside. It is too hot to really enjoy doing anything outside. We are blessed with a/c so I should not be complaining at all. It is like the heat just sucks all of your energy out. Thankfully Levi is home now and we can all spend the weekend together. Me and the kids really miss him when he is gone. It is not supposed to get any cooler so I guess we will just have to spend the weekend in the water. Not that I mind all that much. I never thought I would do a whole blog on the weather but it is STINKIN HOT!!!!

2 comments:

Elena said...

I am in hiding, right next to the ac... with my vanilla water...it is absoloute heaven...you drink in orange then breathe out vanilla. it's the only way i can describe it! I want to have a restaurant and serve it! People would come from afar!

devon said...

getting back from squaw i am innundated by this heat and i thin kmy prayers have been answered because its not terrible. But its only my first day, so we'll see. When i'm outside i get SO sweaty, i think i'll HAVE to have a shower, then i get in by the a/c and its all ok. But i bet i do start to shower a couple times a day now. Actually, yeah right. Not with my kids i won't, bit i can dream!