Sunday, June 18, 2006

Update

I wanted to show you the things that have changed in our lives or that we have gotten. First is our garden. It is completly out of control. I posted when we first planted stuff and it looked like this







And now it looks like this





I cannot believe how much it has grown. We are really hoping that it will actually produce but only time will tell.




Then I got my hair cut. No big deal really but it is quite a bit shorter. I am really liking it now that it is so hot here.








And one more thing. Levi got a scooter and I thought I would share that to. It is really fun to drive. I have only taken it to the library once but that was fun. He uses it for work when he is driving around in the city which is most of the time. It is a huge gas saver, and also just fun.






So that is just a little peak into the new things in our lives right now. Nothing ground breaking but it is our life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from your sister

devon said...

I'm excited to watch those growing plants, time flies! Your hair is PERFECT! i will so love to have short cute hair one day, until then i'll have very messy crazy long hair. Levis scooter is hot! Scotts suzuki is for the same purpose. Except his commute is out of town. Yay Alta! That house willl be Beautiful. And of course i'm writing from Squaw Valley and loving every second... every single second!