Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Kids


It is the weirdest thing. When I have the kids with me all of the time I just wish for time to do stuff by myself. Then the past two days I have been able to do just that and all I can think about is how much I miss my kids. They are at my parents house and they will be there until tomorrow morning. Levi left this morning at 6am and will not be back until tonight so I have had all day to myself. I cannot lie, it has been very nice. I have gotten a lot done, had a lot of me time, and a lot of much needed quite. On the other hand I really miss those kids. It makes me realize that they really are what my life is about and what gives my life meaning. I am so glad to have them and I will be very glad to get them back tomorrow. But for now they are totally happy and well cared for ( probably too well cared for) and I have a few more hours until Levi gets back so I am going to enjoy the peace and quite while it lasts.

1 comment:

Rae said...

I think that that is what breaks from your kids are best at doing: giving you a chance to miss them! We need that, getting that bit of space so we can breathe and then jump back in with more love than ever.