Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Did It

I am very proud to say that I had a great two days and I did not get a lot done but just enjoyed myself. Thanks to my wonderful husband I got to go out to breakfast with a friend (for 4 and a half hours), get some shopping done, buy myself a purse, watch a movie in bed, take a bath, read the paper and drink coffee, go to a ladies tea, and now I am getting ready to go out to dinner with some of my family. Am I spoiled or what? I have loved every minute of being alone but I am missing my kids and husband and am looking forward to them coming home.

There were these questions in a magazine I was reading and I thought they were fun so I am going to answer them on here.

1. Life would be simpler if....

I knew that I was always doing the best thing for my kids and family and we never had to say good bye

2. I feel most beautiful....

After being outdoors either riding my bike or hiking or walking or after a good swim

3. The quality I like least about myself is...

Worrying that everyone else is happy and not mad and not just being able to relax

4. Something that no one knows about me is....

That being social makes me tired and I can only do it for a little while at a time without getting really worn out

5. Guilties pleasure?

Reading magazines

6. My favorite possession is...

My house

7. When I was little I wanted to be.....

A mom

8. What surprises me most about my adult life is...

Everything, where I live ( in a city), homeschooling, my husbands job ( land developer), the list could go on and on

9. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...

Should I join a gym and swim a few days a week or wait until the kids are older

My motto is....

This to shall pass ( told to me by a friends mom)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. I love all of these things about you.

Question number 9 is answered in number 2.

kddub said...

Your "guilty pleasure" is so fat free!!! Mine is chocolate right now....
That is a good motto
and Levi is right, you are sweet!

Rebeca said...

How nice to have some time to relax! I haven't been by in a while and just wanted to say hi.

thesis writing service said...

The server simply amazing, there's something to read, nothing like the Internet, I have not yet found. An excellent site!