Saturday, September 23, 2006

What?



My husband just explained to me that he used to wish that he could use his sleeping time more productively. So instead of having dreams he wanted to figure out things, like solve problems. I already thought this was crazy but he then proceded to tell me that he is able to do this now. He wakes up most mornings with an idea that he worked out in his head, in his sleep. I think he is crazy. If there was ever a time to take a break and relax it would be while you are actually sleeping. I don't know what else to say but that he is one of a kind for sure.

2 comments:

kddub said...

I remember when we all lived at the West Sacramento house, he was saying then that he thought sleep was a waste of time. Wasn't he trying to train himself then to only sleep about 3 hours a night?
That is cool he's so productive even in his sleep! Maybe he really is on crack.

urban mama said...

Maybe