Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two Wonderful Days


Right now my husband is packing the kids and himself to go to Tahoe with another friend and his kids tomorrow morning. I am very excited. What to do with all of my time. That is the hardest part for me to decide. Do I get a lot done, or just rest the whole time or a mixture of both? That is what I think I will do. I am loving having my son home and doing the whole homeschool thing but I am about to go crazy with the constant talking. He has so many questions and sometimes I think I might go crazy if I do not have a moment to just think a complete thought. I am going out to breakfast tomorrow morning with my wonderful friend Vanessa. I love to go out to breakfast and I am looking forward to catching up with her. Then I am going to go on a hunt for a purse. Then on Saturday I am going to have the whole morning to myself and then a ladies tea in the afternoon. I am not really into the whole ladies tea thing but I want to see the women that are going to be there so I will go. I feel so blessed to have a husband that will take the kids by himself for that long and that my kids are old enough to go without me. Maybe I will be able to have a complete thought this weekend and be able to write about something that is actually interesting.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

have an amazingly fun weekend! sounds very relaxing....