Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today was the day we....

Well, we....

1. Changed from an international adoption to a dometic adoption.

2. Went to get our fingerprints and should have been in and out in 15 minutes but ended up being there for over an hour due to a mix up and the change in our adoption. This with our kids and in a very small office.

3. I got sick today and it is just so hard to be sick and get anything done. I hate being sick

4. Realized that we will be getting a baby in our house sooner than we were thinking and need to do some planning and preparing. It is still awhile off but not as long.

5. Put our daughter in time out at least 6 times (this morning)

6. Watched the season premeire of Gilmore Girls. I really enjoy that show.

7. Need to go to bed because we all need to be heading out the door a little after 8am tomorrow morning and that is a feat that I do not feel up to at this moment. I hope I wake up feeling better.



( I will put more information on my adoption link soon)

1 comment:

kddub said...

Sounds like a tiring day... I didn't watch Gilmore Girls, but hope to catch it next week... can't wait to hear more about the adoption.