Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Follow Up

Well, my son came home yesterday with a big smile on his face. He had made some friends and felt much more comfortable. He actually told me that he did not need me to stay with him anymore. It makes me happy for him but kind of sad that I am not needed. This week is a circus theme and at the end of the week they are all going to put on a circus that the parents get to go to.

On the other side my 2 year old daughter said that she is big enough to go to school. It is sad when I tell her that she has to be bigger and she says, " I am bigger" in her little voice. She is just in love with her brother and is kind of sad that he is gone during the day. She points to him and says " my brother" It is just to sweet.

We are still really hot here so we spend a lot of the day in the house. It is just to hot to be outside unless you are in the water. We are going to Montana next week and I am looking forward to a little cooler weather.

My brain is kind of fried from to much sun. I need to cut this short.

No comments: