Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SCARY



We had a big scare last night. My girl was in the shower in our bathroom that has glass doors. Levi was up there with her when I heard a big crash and then a lot of crying. I ran upstairs to see the shower door shattered and my girl bleeding. Levi had her and was already washing off the cuts to see how bad they were. We were very blessed and they are all very minor cuts but she was pretty scared. We got her cleaned up, bandaged, and dressed. She just kept saying, " I getting out, and I got big hurt". I felt so bad for her. That was the weirdest thing. We do not know how it happened but we are all thankful that she is just fine.

4 comments:

kddub said...

wow, that is really scary! I wonder what happened? You would think that shower doors wouldn't break easily. I am glad that she is okay
~Kristin

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i'm freaking out just reading about it. that would be so tramatizing for you and her! thank God she only had minor cuts...your king and queen pictures are the cutest :)

devon said...

What a brave brave girl. What the heck!??? How do doors just do that? I am making a mental note of this and i'll be sure NOT to have glass doors in my showers in the future. Poor baby girl.

1weirdgirl said...

at least it was the shatterring kind... it looks like safety glass, or at least the same stuff windsheilds are made up of... my daughter pulled a mirror down on top of her once and it was broken into these huge super sharp shards... one could have easily sliced her throat or peirced her in the eye or something, but she too, thankfully, only had a few minor cuts, though we did go to the e-room to gets stitches, and one of the scars is still very noticeable, and unfortunately right on her face... glass i think is the scarriest thing ever...I'm glad luella's okay...